- A candidate is expected to understand and develop relevant Natural Language Processing and Text Extraction model as per business need.
- The ideal candidate must be a keen problem solver and can transform business requirements into working real-life applications
- A candidate is expected to deliver the working solution in stringent timelines
- Must have developed and delivered multiple NLP projects to cloud platforms in past, using DevOps
- Past experience of Hackathon participation will be an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge of Python, NumPy, Pandas, and other Python packages
- Exceptional command on entity extraction from unstructured data using NLTK, SpaCy, BERT, PyTorch, and other packages
- Well versed with deep learning algorithms and text analytics tools like RNN, LSTM, word2vec, Glove, Keras, TensorFlow, and so on.
- Exposure to Python Django or Python Flask
- Knowledge of Docker, GitHub, MongoDB, and AWS will be an added advantage
- Conversant with Agile, Scrum methodologies
- Proven, in-depth understanding of ML algorithms and modeling including supervised, and unsupervised learning models