- Layout roadmap, design, plan, and implement scalable information technology solutions that meet current and future business needs.
- Build resilient system implementations to ensure information security, stability, and availability of business applications
- Work closely with the information technology team to maintain standard, reliable, and
consistent system configurations across the company enterprise as appropriate.
- Monitor current and future technology trends and make recommendations of solutions and standards that meet the business needs and drives improvements
- Lead system and software architecture design and implementation decisions
- Develop feature roadmaps and assist in the Agile development of a software-as-a-service solution
- Communicate architecture design decisions and impacts to key stakeholders
- 10+ years of overall IT/software development experience, solution design, and technical architecture experience
- 5+ years of driving application architecture design
- 3+ years of experience with cloud computing solutions implementations including AWS/Google Apps/ Salesforce etc.
- Experience in developing and deploying software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications within popular public cloud platforms used by a high volume of subscribers/customers.
- 2+ years of SaaS implementation experience is strongly preferred
- Strong background and experience of implementing solutions on-premise or in the cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience designing and building web environments on AWS, which includes working with services like EC2, ELB, RDS, S3, VPC, Lambda execution,
- Ability to design and implement reliable, scalable, high performing Web-based solutions that meet the service levels associated with mission-critical Identity and Access Management based solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Security Architecture, Design, and Operations
- Strong knowledge of web protocols XML, SOAP, JSON, REST
- Knowledge of Java EE and other development frameworks