- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Develop an automated process using Apttus CLM APIs.
- Configure and Customize Apttus features to suit the functional needs of the application.
- Design and develop various data tables, custom classes, and triggers as per the requirement.
- Implement custom lightning actions buttons and files as per the requirement.
- Migrate Legacy Agreements records to the system using X-Author for Excel or Data loader
- Should be able to work individually with less monitoring/guidance
- Willing to acquire new skills such as Apttus CPQ and grow
- Salesforce Certified Developer or Advanced Developer
- 1-5 years experience with Strong Salesforce development (VF & LWC)
- Experience with integrating Salesforce with 3rd party solutions (specifically: Apttus CLM, DocuSign, and Conga)
- Experience using Salesforce data loader and understanding of Salesforce object relationships
- Project experience in Apttus / Certification Apttus CLM, X-Author for Word/Excel will be preferred